Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tenth Grade - Hidden Nerve

My hidden nerve comes out in many different places. Whether something bad happens or I'm just really stressed about school work. Sometimes I’ll want to remember something that happened one day so I'll go on my computer and start typing with every little detail about whatever. Then a few months later when I go back and read it it reminds me of how much fun I had that day. Writing helps me vent feelings or get thoughts out of my mind and onto paper. Sometimes my ipod will help me think of something to write about if I need to for a school assignment like this one. When I listen to music sometimes a word or a line of one song will inspire me to write about something and it could turn into a good story. Mostly my hidden nerve comes out when I’ve experienced something that could be written about. Whether I type it on a computer or write it in a book, I always write something about good or bad times that I live through.

No comments:

Post a Comment