Sunday, October 23, 2011

Twelfth Grade - Twitterature

Benjamin Braddock
@BenBraddock 
Los Angeles, California
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
plane just landed… now what?
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
this graduation party blows. I just wanna be alone.
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
WTF?! Is Mrs Robinson trying to seduce me?!
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
got it in with my parents friend. is that weird?
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
this is getting awkward. is there more to life than just sex?
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
who’s this girl Elaine? And why does everyone want me to take her out on a date?
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
I guess not everybody wanted me to go out with her, but after tonight I think I kinda like her.
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
Is Mrs Robinson beginning to get jealous of her own daughter?
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
I’m getting kinda bored of staring at this fish tank. I think I want to get Elaine back…
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
Going to Berkley to find the girl I love… BBL
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
Apparently I’m a rapist now. What crazy things a mother will say to people simply to hide their affairs.
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
Road trip to Santa Barbara to crash a wedding!
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
Success! I officially have the girl I love! (:
BenBraddock Benjamin Braddock
… now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment